Betnovate is used to help relieve redness, itching, swelling, or other discomfort caused by skin conditions.
|20gm × 5||$9.18||$45.9||+ Levitra||Legg i handlekurv|
|20gm × 7||$7.99||$55.96||$8.29||+ Cialis||Legg i handlekurv|
|20gm × 10||$7.11||$71.06||$20.73||+ Viagra||Legg i handlekurv|
Betnovate is used to help relieve redness, itching, swelling, or other discomfort caused by skin conditions. This medicine is a corticosteroid (cortisone-like medicine or steroid).
Use Betnovate as directed by your doctor.
- Betnovate is for use on the skin only. Do not get it in your eyes.
- Wash your hands with soap and water before and after using this medicine.
- Apply a thin layer of this medicine to the affected area of the skin. Rub it in gently.
- Do not use cosmetics or other skin care products on the treated areas.
- Do not bandage or otherwise wrap the skin being treated unless directed to do so by your doctor.
- If the medicine is applied to the diaper area of an infant, do not use tight-fitting diapers or plastic pants unless directed to do so by your doctor.
- If your doctor ordered an occlusive dressing or airtight covering to be applied over the medicine, make sure you know how to apply it. Occlusive dressings increase the amount of medicine absorbed through your skin, so use them only as directed. If you have any questions about this, check with your doctor.
- Using too much of this medicine or using it for a long time may increase your risk of having adrenal gland problems.
- If you miss a dose of Betnovate, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
The dose of this medicine will be different for different patients. Follow your doctor's orders or the directions on the label. The following information includes only the average doses of this medicine. If your dose is different, do not change it unless your doctor tells you to do so.
The amount of medicine that you take depends on the strength of the medicine. Also, the number of doses you take each day, the time allowed between doses, and the length of time you take the medicine depend on the medical problem for which you are using the medicine.
For redness, itching, and swelling of the skin:
- Adults: Apply to the affected area of the skin one to three times per day.
- Children: Use and dose must be determined by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Betnovate.
Store Betnovate at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Betnovate out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Betamethasone.