Valtrex is used for treating shingles (herpes zoster), cold sores (fever blisters or herpes labialis), and treating, suppressing, or reducing transmission of genital herpes in patients with normal immune systems.
|1000mg × 30||$6.32||$189.47||+ Levitra||Legg i handlekurv|
|1000mg × 60||$5.25||$315.13||$63.81||+ Viagra||Legg i handlekurv|
|1000mg × 90||$4.9||$440.8||$127.61||+ Cialis||Legg i handlekurv|
|500mg × 30||$3.96||$118.91||+ Levitra||Legg i handlekurv|
|500mg × 60||$3.31||$198.81||$39.01||+ Viagra||Legg i handlekurv|
|500mg × 90||$3.1||$278.72||$78.01||+ Cialis||Legg i handlekurv|
|500mg × 120||$2.99||$358.62||$117.02||+ Levitra||Legg i handlekurv|
Valtrex is used for treating shingles (herpes zoster), cold sores (fever blisters or herpes labialis), and treating, suppressing, or reducing transmission of genital herpes in patients with normal immune systems. It is also used to treat chickenpox in children and teenagers. It is also used to suppress genital herpes in patients with HIV infection. Valtrex is an antiviral. It works by stopping viral replication. However, Valtrex does not eliminate the virus; it is not a cure. When used as a suppressive therapy in patients with normal immune systems with genital herpes using safer sex practices, the risk of spreading the infections to others is reduced.
Use Valtrex as directed by your doctor!
- Take Valtrex by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Drinking extra fluids while you are taking Valtrex is recommended. Check with your doctor for instructions.
- To treat cold sores, chickenpox, shingles, or genital herpes, start treatment as soon as possible after your symptoms start.
- If treating an acute outbreak, use Valtrex for the full course of treatment. Keep using it even if you feel better in a few days.
- For suppressive therapy, Valtrex works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- If you miss a dose of Valtrex, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Valtrex.
Store Valtrex between 59 and 77 degrees F (15 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Valtrex out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Valacyclovir hydrochloride.